FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm providing multidisciplinary solutions in Corporate Finance/Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Services, Strategic Communications and Technology. With expertise across 80 different disciplines and 20 different industries, our senior professionals leverage our position as a global business advisory leader to translate your urgent business needs into tangible policy wins.
The core services of FTI Consulting’s office in the British Virgin Islands are Corporate Recovery, often through an insolvency process, and Corporate Restructuring, often through a solvent liquidation process. The British Virgin Island’s team has significant expertise in dealing with the complex and multijurisdictional nature of many insolvency and enforcement actions associated with companies registered in the British Virgin Islands and other Caribbean countries. The combination of local capability with FTI Consulting’s international network of unparalleled professional and experience, especially in complex cross border fraud, asset tracing, forensic accounting, data recovery and management and litigation support means that clients will benefit from FTI Consulting’s unsurpassed global reach and expertise.
The British Virgin Island’s office, in conjunction with other professionals within the FTI Consulting network, will also offer the following services:
- Corporate Recovery;
- Turnaround and Restructuring; and
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Provision of damages/valuation calculations for arbitration or litigation.
Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- Forensic Accounting and Advisory Services;
- Global Risk and Investigations;
- Financial and Enterprise Data Analytics;
- Construction Solutions;
- Provision of strategic communications counsel that helps organisations protect and enhance their corporate brand, reputation and valuation.
- Providing corporations with forensically-sound, state of the art technology to address their most complex e-discovery challenges.
For further details on any of these service lines please contact Matthew Richardson.