In today's constrained financial environment, companies find it increasingly difficult to address the many financial and regulatory issues necessary to meet compliance and reporting mandates. These include a wide range of issues, including data and process integrity, best practices, risk factors, technology, and culture. These requirements are especially burdensome given the cyclical reporting requirements and the ever-changing nature of the regulatory and marketplace environments.
FTI Consulting Insurance Practice is a leader in helping companies protect and enhance value through improved financial and regulatory compliance. Our internal auditing services professionals address critical functions through financial and operational audits, risk assessments, quality assessment reviews of the internal audit function, and compliance services covering specific in-country regulations such as the Sarbanes-Oxley and the NAIC Model audit rule.
We have a proven track record of working with boards, senior executives, and line management and their teams to help address a broad range of management, financial, operational, and technical issues.
Client Benefits Realized:
- Assurance that credentialed Insurance professionals with specific domain experience and expertise are assigned to perform audits
- Application of industry best practice methodologies — tested, thorough, and efficient
- Objectivity, with perspective and an understanding of unique contextual issues
- Early identification of problems and recommendations
- Establishment of sustainable compliance frameworks
- Results and value beyond the terms of engagement