Corporate Finance & Restructuring
Our Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment focuses on strategic, operational, financial and capital needs of businesses around the world. Our professionals address the full spectrum of financial and transactional challenges facing our clients, which include companies, boards of directors, private equity sponsors, banks, lenders and other financing sources and creditor groups, as well as other parties-in-interest. We advise and implement on a wide range of areas, including restructuring, bankruptcy, interim management, financings, merger and acquisition (“M&A”), post-acquisition integration, valuations, tax issues and performance improvement. We also provide expert witness testimony, bankruptcy and insolvency litigation support and trustee and examiner services.
Our Corporate Finance & Restructuring services are offered through a global network of 47 offices in 14 countries. In 2013, we increased revenue-generating professionals in our Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment by approximately 5.7 percent to 737 professionals, of whom 72 professionals, or 9.8 percent, joined us through acquisitions.
In 2013, our Corporate Finance & Restructuring revenues of $382.5 million declined 3.1 percent compared to $394.7 million in the prior year period. 2013 Adjusted Segment EBITDA was $78.8 million, or 20.6 percent of revenues, compared to $101.1 million, or 25.6 percent of revenues in 2012.
Corporate Finance & Restructuring Services
- Bankruptcy Support Services
- Interim Management Services
- Investment Banking
- Performance Improvement Services
- Private Equity Sponsor Services
- Real Estate and Financial Advisory Practice
- Restructuring and Turnaround Services
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Valuation and Financial Advisory Services
2013 Awards & Accolades
- #1 crisis management firm in The Deal League Tables of crisis management firms for seven consecutive years (2007-2013)
- Named a 2013 TMA Turnaround and Transaction of the Year winner in October 2013
- Honored by the Global M&A Network with six Turnaround Atlas Awards for excellence and outstanding achievements in the global restructuring, special situation M&A and turnaround markets in July 2013