Managing your Public Position
Brexit cannot be ignored. Your ability to remain outside of the political discussions may not be possible once the commercial implications are made public. A diverse range of internal and external stakeholders will seek clarification as to how the business will respond.
You may be considering:
- What is our public position on key commercial issues?
- How do we plan for the future?
- What clarification will investors need?
- How do we reassure our staff and suppliers?
Brexit and communicating your business plan:
Actively manage the concerns of your broader stakeholders including investors, employees and suppliers.
How FTI Consulting can help
FTI Consulting’s Strategic Communications practice is able to provide a broad range of support.
- Integrated communication strategies - Campaign platforms, Investor relations, internal communications, supplier outreach
- Media relations and digital communications - Influence public opinion and maximise impact
- Crisis and issues planning - Manage any negative scenarios or outcomes