- Senior Director
- T: +61 7 3225 4962
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- 22 Market Street
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- T: +61 7 3225 4900
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Bachelor of Accounting, Central Queensland University
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science, UNIFENAS – Universidade de Alfenas
- Corporate Finance
Aline Teixeira is a Senior Director in the Agribusiness industry team within the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting, and is based out of Brisbane, Australia. Ms. Teixeira has more than seven years’ experience in corporate finance transactions and over 12 of years commercial experience.
Ms. Teixeira began her career in the Corporate Finance/Restructuring division of KordaMentha QLD, and in 2012 joined FTI Consulting. Ms. Teixeira has extensive experience in the management of the planning and control functions of medium to larger enterprises. Ms. Teixeira also has experience in working through complex investigations and analysis.
Ms. Teixeira has extensive experience in engagements involving restructuring, investigations, financial modelling and cash flow analysis.
Ms. Teixeira is also a Director of an Arabica Coffee and Beef Cattle Farm Business in Brazil. In this role, she is responsible for overseeing all operations of the business and complying with regulatory obligations. Ms. Teixeira also has worked extensively in advisory projects and transactions within the beef, horticulture and broad-acre cropping sectors.
Ms. Teixeira holds a Bachelor’s of Accounting Degree and a Bachelor’s of Veterinary Science Degree and is fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Significant Recent Engagements
- Independent review of a 90,000ha breeding and backgrounding operation in Central and Northern QLD carrying approximately 8,000 head of cattle;
- Independent review of a 200,000ha breeding and backgrounding operation in Central and Northern QLD carrying approximately 15,000 head of cattle;
- Nickel Mine: Public listed (advisory engagement overseas with enterprise value >AU$400 million).
- Project Psi: Investigative accounting review of key contractor of the Sino Iron project.