- T: +65 6831 7844
- F: +65 6831 7859
- 8 Shenton Way, #12-02
- AXA Tower
- T: +65 6831 7820
- F: +65 6831 7859
- B.Comm (Accounting and Business Law), University of New South Wales
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Corporate Finance
David Kim is a Director in the Corporate Finance/Restructuring practice of FTI Consulting and he is based in Singapore. He has eight years of experience specialising in the fields of corporate recovery and restructuring matters in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
Mr. Kim has worked on various assignments relating to corporate recovery and restructuring including:
- Managing the continued trade-on of a biomedical testing company in Singapore and the successful sale of its business and assets as a going concern. This also involved undertaking a sale of assets of the Indonesian subsidiary in Bintan Island, Indonesia.
- Managing the orderly winding down of the business and the sale of specialised mining equipment on behalf of the secured lender for a mining services contractor in the Upper Hunter Valley region of New South Wales, Australia.
- Undertaking the continued trade-on of a food manufacturing business in Auckland, New Zealand, which led to a successful sale of the business and assets.
- Managing the members’ voluntary liquidation of a company with over $60 million in assets (cash and listed shareholdings), realisation of shares and distributions to members.
- Undertaking numerous court liquidation, creditors’ voluntary liquidation and members’ voluntary liquidation appointments for various clients and businesses in both Australia and Singapore.
Prior to FTI Consulting, Mr. Kim was a Manager of Ferrier Hodgson and was based in Singapore. Prior to that, he was with Ferrier Hodgson in Sydney, Australia, where he was based for seven years.