- Senior Director
- T: +34 91 524 3847
- M: +34 608 995 841
- F: +34 91 521 5130
- Paseo de Recoletos 3, 3º
- Madrid, 28004
- T: +34 91 524 3840
- F: +34 91 524 3877
- Bachelor Degree in International Relations, University of Salvador, Argentina
- Master in Business Administration, ESEUNE, Spain
- Forensic Litigation Consulting
- Global Risk & Investigations
Fernando Mirgone is a Senior Director in the FTI International Risk and Investigations practice, which is part of the Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment of FTI Consulting. He has twelve years of corporate intelligence and investigative consulting experience.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Fernando worked at Kroll, one of the major international risk consulting companies, in which he initially occupied the position of consultant in the Buenos Aires office for four years.
In 2006, he moved to Spain where he was in charge of numerous projects in relation to reputational due diligences, market entry and political risk analysis, internal corporate investigations, asset searches, as well as advisement in litigation cases.
His professional experience includes cases across a number of sectors, including, among others, banking, telecommunications, textile, energy, retail industries and oil, for clients based in European countries, Latin America and the United States.
Fernando holds a Masters in Business Administration from ESEUNE, Spain, and a BA in International Relations from the Universidad del Salvador, Argentina. He speaks Spanish, English and has knowledge of Catalan.
- Business Intelligence. Fernando has managed business intelligence cases across a number of sectors, including banking, telecommunications, textile and oil in Spain, Portugal, UK, Italy, the United States, Africa, Middle East and Latin America.
- Fraud Investigations. He has conducted internal and external fraud investigations for the chemical, banking, energy and retail industries. Many of these investigations helped uncover corrupt practices and provided key evidence in support of legal actions.
- Reputational Due Diligence. He has led due diligence investigations into companies and individuals in Latin America, United States, Spain, Portugal and African countries. He has also carried out political risk analysis for companies investing in Latin America and Spain.
- Market entry and political risk analysis. He advised both local and multinational companies analyzing new markets, political issues, economic environment and potential partners, at the time of establishing in foreign countries.
- Intellectual Property. He has conducted brand infringement and forgery investigations for the textile, food and industrial sectors, both in Argentina and Spain.
- Anti Money Laundering. Fernando has been involved in the analysis of prevention procedures, both for financial institutions with headquarters in Argentina and for its branches in Latin America. He has also coordinated the implementation of a "Know Your Client" program for a renowned Argentinean bank.