- Senior Director
- T: +34 91 360 4690
- F: +34 91 524 3877
- Paseo de Recoletos 3
- 3rd Floor
- Madrid, 28004
- T: +34 91 524 3840
- F: +34 91 524 3877
- M.S., Finance, Spanish Institute of Financial Analysts
- B.A., Business Administration, Complutense University de Madrid
- Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA)
- Certified European Financial Analyst (CEFA)
- Spanish Institute of Financial Analysts (IEAF)
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Performance Improvement
- Cost Optimization
- Private Equity Advisory
- Merger Integration
- Real Estate & Infrastructure
- Financial Institutions
Ignacio Serra is a Senior Director in the FTI Consulting and is based in Madrid. Ignacio is in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring team.
Ignacio is an experienced strategy and transformation professional with more than 15 years’ experience delivering advisory services to the boards of multinational companies and Private Equities.
He has led Strategic Plans from conception to implementation, as well as M&A transactions from target screening to due diligence and integrations / carve-outs:
- He is a transformation specialist having led more than 10 complex multi-sites and cross-functional projects in strategic plans implementations, integrations and carve-outs.
- He is also a M&A transactions specialist having led the identification of targets and investment opportunities, as well as conducted more than 20 commercial and operational due diligence in different sectors (i.e. Financial Services, Real Estate, TMT.)
He is a subject matter expert in Non Performing Loans and Real Estate management in Financial Institutions and Servicers, having advised in the acquisition, strategic planning and transformation of most of the players in this sector in Spain.
He has a wide international experience with strong specialization in Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela) having worked also in other regions (USA, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland).
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Ignacio worked in the Strategy& team at PwC (formerly Booz & Co.) and in KPMG’s strategy and performance improvement team.
Ignacio holds a Master degree in Finance, is a certified CEFA and is member of the Spanish Institute of Financial Analysts (IEAF). He is fluent in Spanish and English and has a working knowledge of Portuguese.