Jahn S. Brodwin
- Senior Managing Director
- T: +1 646 632 3826
- F: +1 646 632 3893
- 750 Third Avenue
- 27th Floor
- New York, NY, 10017
- United States
- T: +1 646 632 3800
- F: +1 646 632 3893
- B.A., Accounting, State University of New York, Old Westbury
- Certified Public Accountant, New York
- Certified Public Accountant, New Jersey
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- Urban Land Institute
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Accounting Advisory
- Due Diligence
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Transaction Advisory
- Real Estate & Infrastructure
Jahn Brodwin is a Senior Managing Director in the FTI Real Estate Solutions practice and is based in New York. He advises the firm's public and private clients on debt and equity transactions, real estate acquisitions, property and corporate due diligence and capital markets matters. Mr. Brodwin has expertise in all property types, including retail, office, residential, hospitality and industrial.
Mr. Brodwin has more than 25 years of broad-based financial, accounting and SEC experience. He has earned a national reputation for guiding noteworthy transactions in the real estate and financial services industries and has assisted companies through public and private offerings.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Brodwin was with Ernst & Young’s, Kenneth Leventhal Real Estate Group where he focused on auditing, REIT IPOs and financial due diligence, as well as forensic accounting.
Mr. Brodwin is a frequent speaker at conferences and seminars around the country and is often quoted in industry publications. Some of his topics have included real estate opportunity fund formations, financial due diligence, general real estate market conditions and compensation structuring.
Mr. Brodwin holds a B.A. in accounting from the State University of New York, and is a Certified Public Accountant in New York and New Jersey. He is a member of NAIOP, NAREIT, the Urban Land Institute and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.