- Senior Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +61 8 6430 1394
- F: +61 8 9321 8544
- Level 6, 30 The Esplanade
- Perth, WA, 6000
- T: +61 8 9321 8533
- F: +61 8 9321 8544
- Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting
- Chartered Accountant
- Member of the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
Nathan Stubing is a Senior Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting and is based in Perth, Australia.
Nathan has undertaken complex restructuring assignments specialising in property, tourism/resorts and mutual funds, particularly those involving cross-border asset tracing and recovery.
With extensive restructuring experience gained in the Cayman Islands, Nathan has monitored, reviewed the underlying viability and traded multiple businesses in a wide variety of industries, including mining and mining services, residential and commercial property, manufacturing, hospitality and tourism, logistics and education.
A strong financial modeller and well experienced in providing clear and succinct reporting, Nathan has a strong focus on providing cost effective advice, clear and concise explanations and a pragmatic approach to issues faced by clients.
- Agents for the mortgagee in possession of several distressed Western Australian real properties, both residential and commercial/industrial.
- Traded and sold a number of a significant equipment businesses servicing the mining sector and operating predominantly out of Northwest Western Australia.
- Sold a significant Adelaide CBD commercial building.
- Operated and traded DWN Distributors Pty Ltd, a transport and cold storage operator and ACN 078 898 281 Pty Ltd formerly trading as Kemalex Plastics Pty Ltd, a plastic injection moulder.
- Court appointed liquidator to a recently commenced, proposed high-end residential development.
- Court appointed liquidator to an overseas luxury resort, following legal action contesting the sale.