- Managing Director
- T: +44 20 3727 1400
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- 200 Aldersgate
- Aldersgate Street
- London, EC1A 4HD
- United Kingdom
- T: +44 20 3727 1000
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- BSc (Hons) Construction Management, Nottingham Trent University
- Qualified Tax Technician
- Association of Taxation Technicians
- Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Tax Structuring & Tax Advisory Services
- Real Estate & Infrastructure
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Hospitality, Gaming & Leisure
Peter Reynolds is a Managing Director at FTI Consulting and is based in London. Peter works in the European Tax Advisory practice in the Corporate Finance segment. He has more than 10 years of specific experience advising clients on asset taxation issues and has a wealth of project management experience gained from nearly 20 years working on high profile construction projects throughout the UK and Europe.
Peter works with a wide range of companies including major property companies, retailers, hotels and pubs providing tailored tax solutions. He is a specialist in structuring fixed asset processes that deliver effective information for tax and accounting. He also carries out cost segregation analysis for expenditure incurred on international property investments and developments.
Prior to the acquisition of LECG in 2011 by FTI Consulting, Peter was a manager within the European Tax Services practice, having previously been a manager in the specialist tax consulting firm, Bourne Business Consulting. Prior to that, he was a project manager in construction for Simons Construction and Galliford Try.
Peter is an incorporated member of the Chartered Institute of Building and a Member of the Association of Taxation Technicians. He also holds a BSc (Hons) in Construction Management from the Nottingham Trent University.
- Developed fixed asset process for major UK supermarket chain, resulting in maximised allowances and improved systems.
- Acts as in-house capital allowances specialist for global restaurant chain.
- Advise numerous franchise owners to maximise tax relief on capital expenditure on refurbishments of their premises.
- Provided cost segregation analysis for expenditure on numerous overseas property investments.
- Leads team advising UK’s largest port company on tax implications of major capital expenditure programme.
- Lead advisor on Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECA) claim for large UK retailer.