- Senior Director
- T: +34 91 360 4690
- M: +34 67 802 7252
- F: +34 91 524 3877
- Paseo de Recoletos 3
- 3rd Floor
- Madrid, 28004
- T: +34 91 524 3840
- F: +34 91 524 3877
- Master in Audit and Business Analysis, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Graduate in Business Administration, Universidad de León (Special Award for Excellence in Academic Performance)
- Member of the Spanish Official Auditors Register (ROAC)
- Forensic Litigation Consulting
- Forensic Accounting & Investigations
- Expert Testimony
- Corporate Fraud & Investigations
- Bribery & Corruption Investigations & Compliance
- Diversified Industrials
Raúl Chamorro is a Senior Director in the FTI Consulting Forensic & Litigation practice, based in Madrid. He has eight years of litigation and investigative consulting experience with expertise in:
- Financial audits
- Fraud investigations
- Reporting under IFRS
- Economic – expert reports
- Internal control system
Prior to FTI Consulting Raul worked as Senior Manager at Deloitte Financial Advisory, in Forensic & Dispute Services and Insolvency Departments. Before Deloitte he worked as an Audit Senior at KPMG Auditores, S.L. where he was responsible for:
- Audit of individual and consolidated financial statements,
- Review and analysis of reporting packages of affiliates companies.
- Analytical reviews of balance sheet and profit and loss statement (analysis of significant variances and understanding of ratios evolution).
- Substantive and internal audit procedures
- SOX audit.
He speaks Spanish and English.
- Preparation of economic-financial expert reports for Trials and Courts of Arbitration (expert reports in situations of damage and loss of profit, expert reports in cases of price adjustments and implementation disputes in the context of purchase and sale agreements).
- Independent economic expert supporting the strategy of the parties in dispute contexts.
- Preparation of internal use reports to support client strategies in dispute contexts.
- Accounting manipulation investigations.
- Fraud investigations (fraud performed by directives or employees, bribery corruption, etc.).