- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +1 345 925 9847
- F: +1 345 749 6830
- Suite 3212
- 53 Market Street, Camana Bay
- PO Box 30613
- Grand Cayman, KY1-1203
- Cayman Islands
- T: +1 345 743 6830
- F: +1 345 749 6830
- Bachelor of Science, Applied Accounting
- Joint Insolvency Examinations Board, 2007 Prize Winner (JIEB)
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner – Insolvency Practitioners Association (UK)
- Advanced Diploma, Accounting & Business, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK
- Insolvency Practitioners Association (UK)
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation, Cayman Islands
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
Sarah Mylott is a Managing Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting and is based in the Cayman Islands.
Sarah has more than 14 years’ experience in insolvency and restructuring advisory matters, including over seven years based in the Cayman Islands. She has particular expertise in contentious cross-border insolvency assignments.
Specific examples of Sarah’s previous experience includes:
- Associate Director providing direct support for a period of over six years to the liquidators of the Saad Group of companies, against whom a US$9.2 billion fraud was alleged. This included dealing with recovery and asset tracing claims in over 10 jurisdictions in one of the highest profile and complex insolvency cases seen in recent years.
- Associate Director supervising the Controllerships of two Cayman banking institutions, which were found to be in breach of local licensing regulations.
- Associate Director handling a number of phases of the receiverships of two individual cells of a Cayman based Segregated Portfolio Company, which provided financing to law firms undertaking high volume litigation. Responsibilities included investigating alleged fraudulent activity and the recovery of funds from insolvent law firms.
- Accountable for a portfolio of various other liquidation, administration and personal bankruptcy engagements.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Sarah was an Associate Director in the Cayman Islands division of a global advisory firm and prior to that, a boutique restructuring practice in the UK.