- T: +86 21 2315 1030
- F: +86 21 6352 3616
- Unit 2101-04, Central Plaza
- 227 Huangpi (N) Road
- Shanghai, 200003
- T: +86 21 2315 1000
- F: +86 21 6352 3616
- B.S., Computer Systems Engineering, Boston University
Victor Weng is a Director in the Technology segment, and is based in Shanghai.
Mr. Weng has worked exclusively in the e-discovery field since 2007 and has had extensive experience in the areas of data collections, electronic review, data analysis and mobile electronic discovery solutions. Mr. Weng has conducted onsite data processing and review exercises in numerous locations in the United States, South America, Europe and Asia.
At FTI Consulting, Mr. Weng has run electronic reviews on numerous highly complex investigations, regulatory enquiries and litigation matters, giving him extensive experience of implementing these review procedures in order to assist clients in responding to internal issues and discovery requests.
Mr. Weng is also involved with FTI Consulting’s Investigate service, providing clients with mobile review solutions and has experience with onsite data collection, processing and review in Asia.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Weng worked as a wireless network specialist at IBM which he joined in 2001. Mr. Weng holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems Engineering from Boston University.
Recent experience includes:
- Management of multiple reviews on location in China. These include an internal investigation for a multinational pharmaceutical company and a state secret review for a multinational provider of communications technology.
- Involvement in numerous e-discovery reviews of various companies including a multinational investment banking firm, an international automotive manufacturer, medical institutions and other multinational corporations in the United States.
- Management of a review site on location in Chile for a multinational banking and financial services corporation which were a part of a larger scale review that spanned across the globe.
- Responsible for the onsite review at a client site in Japan utilising an Attenex Document Mapper solution for a second request for the merging of two major electronics companies.