Our experts are adept in all phases of insolvency proceedings, including coordination with attorneys, analysis in support of petitions and affiliated motions, and preparation of court-mandated reports.
Our consultants use a secure, Web-enabled claims management system to enhance the management and resolution of scheduled liabilities and claims.
On behalf of creditors of bankrupt or insolvent companies, FTI Consulting provides independent leadership to preserve the value of assets and maximize recoveries. We also develop strategies for monetizing the debtor’s assets.
We represent underperforming companies that are debtors-in-possession, creditors’ committees and lenders. Many of our testifying experts have national reputations in federal and state courts.
FTI Consulting provides expert witness testimony on a wide variety of issues related to underperforming companies. Specific areas include:
- Valuation of assets and rights
- Debt, debtor and exit financing
- Bankruptcy recovery action and preference recoveries
- Fraud investigations
- Solvency analysis and feasibility of a planned reorganization
- Appropriate interest rate a secured creditor should be paid