- M&A Buy-Side and Sell-Side
- Private Placements
- Valuation and Opinions
- Strategic Alternatives Analyses
Our unique capabilities provide us a competitive edge to understanding key business drivers and a company’s value proposition, and to convey that value profoundly and quickly to potential buyers and financing sources whether in analysis of strategic alternatives or in execution of a merger, acquisition, divestiture or capital placement, as well as for fairness opinions.
- Less upfront time needed to understand and articulate a company’s key business drivers and value proposition to interested parties
- Better ability to identify the most suitable acquirers, targets and funding sources
- Keen insight into company valuation fundamentals for each potential buyer/seller/lender
Our senior banking professionals, each of whom has decades of transaction experience, stay close to the details of every transaction from start to finish. We work hand-in-hand with our hundreds of industry specialists to provide FTICA’s unique combination of banking execution experience, industry expertise and C-Suite relationships and unique access to key decision makers at prospective buyers, financing sources and related parties to facilitate transaction closings.
FTICA is registered with FINRA in the United States and engages in securities transactions pursuant to that registration. In non-US securities transactions, FTICA may be required to work with securities dealers registered in other countries.
FTI Capital Advisors, LLC (member FINRA/SIPC) is the wholly owned investment banking subsidiary of FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN).