Corporate Finance & Restructuring
Our Corporate Finance team advises on debt advisory, operational transformation and M&A transactions in a variety of sectors. The team helps management stabilize finances and operations. We quickly ascertain the key issues and react immediately on behalf of our clients, developing liquidity forecasts, improving cash flow management, obtaining additional financing, negotiating loan covenant waivers and guiding complex debt restructuring. Also, we provide analytical and advisory services to lenders and unsecured creditors of distressed borrowers. The Operational Transformation team works with private equity sponsors in buying and selling companies. Our professionals assist companies during the transformation process, reviewing and optimizing the operational performance of companies. The Transaction Services team provides private equity and corporate investors primarily with due diligence services. We have a long-standing track record in advising purchasers and sellers on transactions in Spain and internationally, including financial, operational and regulatory DD.
Forensic and Litigation Consulting
The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice at FTI Consulting provides multidisciplinary, independent dispute advisory, investigative, data acquisition/analysis and forensic accounting services to the global business and legal community. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny. We help clients, who are facing legal disputes, protect enterprise value by:
- Quantifying damages and providing expert testimony in a range of dispute situations: intellectual property, lost profits, valuations, breach of contract, purchase price disagreements, business interruption, construction claims and fraud cases
- Employing forensic accounting and complex modeling expertise to unravel complex financial transactions
- Independently gathering and analyzing critical information
- Offering industry leading electronic evidence services that identify, preserve and collect relevant, structured information and analyze complex data within enterprise systems
- Complex factual, financial and business-critical investigations, combining expertise in corporate internal investigations, anti-bribery and foreign corruption risk assessments, transactional due diligence, litigation intelligence and commercial disputes with a deep understanding of the multijurisdictional investigative process
Our team designs and executes communications strategies for clients managing financial, regulatory and reputational challenges.
Our service offerings:
- Financial Communications: advice on transactions, M&A, Initial Public Offerings (IPO), modifications in share capital, investor relations and activism
- Corporate Reputation: protect reputations and support business outcomes
- Public Affairs: combine public policy, capital markets and sector-specific expertise to offer unique capabilities for clients operating at the intersection between business and government and with a focus on the EU through our offices in Brussels and London
- Special Situations: prevention, management and recovery strategy in contingencies or special situations. Incidents or accidents, judicial or regulatory investigations and conflicts between shareholders, among others
Forensic Technology & E-discovery
Our team of experts can help identify, collect, search, review and produce electronic evidence in a more efficient and defensible manner, whether you are responding to a regulatory investigation, conducting an internal audit or handling a dispute.
Our services include:
- Data collection, processing and hosting in review platforms Relativity and Nuix Discover
- Highly scalable and secure data processing and hosting capability to adhere to local data privacy restrictions
- Managed document review services
- Computer forensic investigation
- Information governance