Creditors Portal – EMEA
Our creditors’ portal site provides creditors and other stakeholders with access to electronic documentation concerning certain of our insolvency cases over which licensed insolvency practitioners of FTI EMEA have been appointed.
Our engagements are listed below. Please note that certain insolvency appointments are part of a group of companies and information will be consolidated by group.
Mathew Boyd Callaghan, Andrew James Johnson, Simon Ian Kirkhope, Lisa Jane Rickelton, Samuel Alexander Ballinger, Christopher Jon Bennett and Ali Abbas Khaki are licensed in the United Kingdom to act as insolvency practitioners by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, under Section 390A(2)(a) of the Insolvency Act 1986.
- Aviator MAN Limited
- Climate Energy
- Côte Group (Administrations)
- Côte Group (Liquidations)
- East City Investments Limited Group
- Gieves & Hawkes
- Heref Berwick House Limited
- InfraRed UK Lion
- Kew Media
- LIFX UK Limited
- Mapeley Group Liquidations
- PRZ Realisations (Prezzo Restaurants)
- Polarcus UK Limited
- The Collective (Living) Group Limited
- The Collective (Living) Group – Germany
Our creditors portal site provides creditors and other stakeholders with access to electronic documentation concerning certain FTI EMEA insolvency cases.