Aline Teixeira works across Australia and Latin America, specialising in advising clients around business transformation and operation performance reviews including financial modelling and cash flow analysis. Aline also has experience in working through complex investigations and due diligence analysis in various industries, primarily focused on agribusiness, but also including mining, retail and manufacturing.
Aline has worked extensively on advisory projects and transactions within the beef, horticulture, broad-acre cropping, and a number of sectors of the agribusiness supply chain.
Aline has more than 12 years’ experience working on corporate finance transactions and over 15 years’ commercial experience. Aline has extensive experience in the management of the planning and control functions of medium and large enterprises.
Aline is a Director of an Arabica coffee and beef cattle farm business in Brazil, where she is responsible for overseeing all operations of the business and complying with regulatory obligations.
Aline is fluent in English and Portuguese and has limited working proficiency in Spanish.
- Fully integrated wagyu production company - managed trade-on of company with over 15,000 head of cattle
- Arabica coffee production - feasibility study in the Middle East for a creation of production
- Large Brazilian agribusiness - provided agricultural and animal health supplies over 20 stores - buyers due diligence
- QLD beef supply chain - conducted an impact analysis report as a result of the Federal Government’s decision to compulsory acquire farmland
- Poultry industry, VIC and SA - financial and operational analysis with respect to contractual dispute
- Publicly listed nickel mine - advisory engagement overseas for nickel mine with an enterprise value of >AU$400m
- Management Fund - $1bn fund with approximately 15,000 investors in Australia and Overseas - orderly wind-down and assets sale