Aline Teixeira works across Australia and Latin America, specialising in advising clients around business transformation and operation performance reviews including financial modelling and cash flow analysis. Aline also has experience in working through complex investigations and due diligence analysis in various industries, primarily focused on agribusiness, but also including mining, retail and manufacturing.
Aline has worked extensively on advisory projects and transactions within the beef, horticulture, broad-acre cropping, and a number of sectors of the agribusiness supply chain.
Aline has more than 13 years’ experience working on corporate finance transactions and over 18 years’ commercial experience. Aline has extensive experience in the management of the planning and control functions of medium and large enterprises.
Aline is a Director of an Arabica coffee and beef cattle farm business in Brazil, where she is responsible for overseeing all operations of the business including adoption of technology, improving on farm management and ESG.
Aline is fluent in English and Portuguese and has limited working proficiency in Spanish.
- Lead impact report on the Northern Australian live export supply chain as a result of the Federal Government’s decision to increase cost recoveries charged to live exporters;
- Irrigation and Agribusiness Retailer – business sale - managed commercial and financial due diligence, and transaction negotiation;
- Fully integrated wagyu production company - managed trade-on of company with over 15,000 head of cattle;
- Arabica coffee production - feasibility study in the Middle East forthe formation of a coffee company;
- Large Brazilian agribusiness - provided agricultural and animal health supplies over 20 stores - buyers due diligence
- QLD beef supply chain - conducted an impact analysis report as a result of the Federal Government’s decision to compulsory acquire farmland
- Poultry industry, VIC and SA - financial and operational analysis with respect to contractual dispute
- Publicly listed nickel mine - advisory engagement overseas for nickel mine with an enterprise value of >AU$400m
- Management Fund - $1bn fund with approximately 15,000 investors in Australia and Overseas - orderly wind-down and assets sale