Aneesh Maloo has considerable experience in the private equity market and has led some of the most complex and largest due diligence investigations for several financial buyers in a number of industries including public-to-private transactions and IBRs.
Mr. Maloo has advised several large clients and their portfolio companies including, for example, Permira, Carlyle, Providence Equity and H&F. He has worked on a wide range of transactions and across a number of industries and geographies.
Mr. Maloo was the founding member of the KPMG India Transaction Services practice before joining the Private Equity Group of KPMG in London in 2006; he joined FTI Consulting in 2013.
- Carlyle’s purchase of Chesapeake Packaging (€600m)
- Several Education deals for Providence Equity (EV between €10m and €250m)
- PE consortium’s late abort of Securitas Direct (€2.6bn)
- H&F’s purchase of Wood Mackenzie (€1.3bn)
- Financial sponsor’s late abort of Teesside Gas Processing (€220m)
- Telecom deals including Wind Hellas and Idea Cellular
- Providence, Carlyle and Blackstone late abort of Informa PLC (not disclosed)
- CVC purchase of Matas (€635m)
- A financial sponsor’s late abort of Dometic Group (€1bn)
- Providence Equity Partners purchase of Academedia (not disclosed)
- Permira’s late abort of a financial services company (€1.0bn)
- Providence Equity Partners purchase of Volia Cable (USD 500m)
- Hellman & Friedman and KKR’s late abort of Siemens Hearing Aid (€2.7bn)
- Warburg Pincus and Cinven purchase and combination of Essent Kabelcom (€2.6bn), Casema (€2.1bn) and Multikabel (€750m)
T: +44 20 3727 1336
Business Plan Review
Financial Due Diligence
Private Equity Advisory