Anna Bleazard is a qualified Chartered Accountant with extensive financial crime, forensic accounting, disputes and litigation support experience. Anna is a member of the Financial Crime Compliance practice at FTI Consulting.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Anna was with Deloitte from 2007, transferring from the UK to Singapore office in 2011. Anna specialises in financial crime investigations, advisory and disputes work across Asia Pacific, covering multiple industries including, amongst others, financial services, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing and consumer products.
Anna’s experience includes planning, performing and leading complex fraud, corruption and general compliance investigations across Southeast Asia and Asia Pacific covering a multitude of topics including asset misappropriation, accounting fraud, bribery & corruption, expense claim fraud, procurement fraud, channel stuffing, kickbacks, conflicts of interest, money laundering and sanctions.
Anna has expertise in performing internal control and compliance reviews including fraud risks, policies, procedures and control gap assessments. In addition, she has extensive experience investigating and advising on anti-money laundering, sanctions and financial crime risks.
- FCPA investigations for multinational companies with overseas subsidiaries in Southeast Asia.
- Assisting clients and legal counsel in responding to local and/or overseas regulator(s) inquiries, including the U.S. DOJ, in relation to potential breaches of laws, regulations and sanction regimes.
- Know Your Customer file reviews and transaction investigations to identify procedural lapses, sanctions, or money laundering violations within banks to identify matters requiring escalation to Compliance and/or regulator(s).
- Bribery and corruption investigations, reviews and advisory support for clients.
- Forensic due diligence engagements for companies seeking to make acquisitions in Southeast Asia to identify potential red flags with regards to issues such as fraud, bribery, corruption, ethics and compliance.
T: +65 6506 7688
8 Shenton Way, #32-03
Singapore (FTI Consulting)
Bribery & Corruption Investigations & Compliance
Forensic Accounting & Investigations
Regulation and Compliance
Sanctions Investigations & Compliance