Jeffrey Lassen is a Managing Director in the Economic & Financial Consulting practice. His experience broadly encompasses microeconomics and public sector economics, with a strong professional interest in economic development, taxation policy and urban economics.
Jeffrey’s specialist areas of expertise include:
- Economic policy development
- Infrastructure project impact and evaluation
- Project evaluation and review; and
- Evaluation and development of business cases.
Jeffrey’s career as professional economist in the public sector has seen him work on many of the major policy challenges facing Australia, with some of his most significant engagements working for:
- Department of Health
- Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
- Queensland Treasury
- Department of Tourism, Major Events, Small Business and the Commonwealth Games; and
- Department of State Development
Jeffrey also has over 20 years' of practical experience in leading, developing and coaching professional staff.
Jeffrey has also been appointed as Chairman for Health Ethics Australia and Member of Regional Development Australia (Brisbane) Inc.