Justin Eisenband leads FTI Consulting’s Publishing & Digital Media practice within the firm’s Telecom, Media & Technology (“TMT”) industry group. Mr. Eisenband has provided financial, strategic and operational advisory services to companies in the digital media, publishing, film and television sectors for over a decade.
During his time at FTI Consulting, Mr. Eisenband has worked with companies and capital partners on a wide range of engagements involving strategy, performance improvement, transaction advisory, and merger integration. Working within the digital media, television and publishing industries, Mr. Eisenband brings expertise on a range of projects involving growth strategy, cost optimization, analytics development, operational benchmarking and organizational design.
Recently, Mr. Eisenband has worked with several media companies to help support revenue growth strategies, profitability improvement and operational efficiencies. He provides expertise on digital transformation, supporting media companies in shifting from legacy business models to accelerate growth in digital advertising and consumer revenues.
Mr. Eisenband has worked with several major media companies over the last few years including Google, Paramount, FOX, Vice Media, The Wall Street Journal, Dotdash Meredith, Gannett, Hearst and National Public Radio.
Other notable clients during his time at the firm include Advance Publications, the News Media Alliance, Recurrent Ventures, Cal Times Group, Cox Media Group, Nexstar Media, Gray Television, Tribune, Lee Enterprises, McClatchy, Crain Communications, and Trusted Media Brands.
- Led effort with national television news organization to reimagine the news gathering and production organizational design and workflows.
- Advised global digital media company on business transformation efforts to drive revenues and improve profitability across its business segments.
- Advised major broadcasters on cost optimization and merger integration, designing the combined organization and new operating models.
- Supported dozens of publishers on digital transformation across organizational, process and technology redesign with focus on driving growth in digital advertising and subscription revenues.
- Developed dynamic television ad pricing model for broadcast, cable and OTT providers, building a multi-variable rate recommendation engine to drive yield improvements across local and national inventory.
B.S.B.A., Finance and Accounting, Georgetown University
T: +1 646 485 0533
One Biscayne Tower
2 S. Biscayne Blvd., Suite 1850
Miami, FL 33131