Manish Shah is a Senior Managing Director at FTI Consulting in the London Transaction Services practice within the Corporate Finance segment.
Manish has over 25 years of experience in private equity and corporate transactions across a range of sectors including real estate/leisure, financial services, healthcare and consumer business.
Manish has worked with management teams and boards of companies to provide advice and input on transactions, financing and stakeholder management. In particular, he has assisted several companies through the ownership cycle including preparation for IPO, secondary sale and restructuring.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Manish was a Senior Corporate Finance Partner at Deloitte working within the London Transaction Services practice.
Selected Real Estate/Leisure Experience
- Sale of Avant Homes by Lloyds Banking Group
- Acquisition of Foxtons by BC Partners and subsequent IPO
- Sale of Travelodge by Permira and subsequent restructuring by Dubai International Capital
- Acquisition of Principal Hotels by Permira
- Acquisition of David Lloyd Leisure by London & Regional/HBOS
- Sale of Fitness First by Cinven and subsequent aborted IPO and disposal process by BC Partners
Selected Financial Services Experience
- Acquisition of Sabre Insurance by BC Partners
- Acquisition of Parabis Group by Duke Street Capital and subsequent refinancing/restructuring
- Acquisition of Travelex Global Business Payments by Western Union
- Acquisition of Psagot Investment House by Apax Partners
- Acquisition of Partnership Assurance by Cinven
Selected Healthcare Experience
- Acquisition of Spire Healthcare by Cinven
- Acquisition of Classic Hospitals by Spire Healthcare
- Sale of General Healthcare Group by BC Partners to Apax Partners and Netcare
- Acquisition of Nuffield Hospitals by General Healthcare Group
- Sale of Partnerships in Care by BC Partners
Selected Consumer Business Experience
- Acquisition of Fox International by Mayfair Equity Partners
- Acquisition of Unicom by Vitruvian Partners
T: +44 20 3727 1313
Financial Due Diligence
Private Equity Advisory