Toby Browne has over 8 years experience assisting clients across a range of advisory and restructuring engagements within the Agricultural sector. Toby has developed extensive knowledge and insight working on complex engagements across a number of sectors including dairy, beef, forestry, permanent and broad-acre cropping.
Toby’s range of experience includes helping clients with transaction due diligence, independent advisory projects, strategic advisory, trade-on formal appointments, cash flow analysis and financial modelling.
More recently, Toby has been providing strategic advisory to not-for-profit organisations focused on improving biodiversity outcomes, as well as helping prepare businesses for investment opportunities through the development of marketing material including information memorandums and financial modelling.
In addition to agriculture, Toby also has experience with the trade-on management and asset sales across other industries including retail and commercial property.
- Large baby leaf salad vegetable and herb producer, QLD - buy-side due diligence on behalf of a foreign fund seeking investment
- Sugar cane mill (1.3tonne), QLD - buy-side due diligence and transaction close
- Operating dairy enterprise (2,000 head), North Coast NSW - managed trade-on and staged dispersal sale
- Dairy operation (+2,500 head), NSW South Coast - independent business review
- Cropping and grazing aggregation, Southern NSW - trade-on and asset sale of AU$7.5m
- QLD beef supply chain - impact analysis report as a result of the Federal Government’s decision to compulsory acquire farmland
- Paulownia plantation (300ha), WA - operational, strategic and financial turnaround management
- Large strawberry and stone fruit producing business, VIC - pre-lending review