Vincent Stevens specialises in corporate strategy, commercial and digital strategy, customer value management and business transformation. Mr. Stevens has close to 15 years of advisory experience, across multiple regions and markets including Asia Pacific, Middle East and South Africa, mainly serving clients in the Telecom, Media & Technology (“TMT”) industry.
A highly experienced advisory professional, Mr. Stevens work includes digital strategy in the gaming, video and payment space, corporate strategy including 5-year plans and market entry, digitization and operationalization, customer experience specific to CX strategy and customer analytics, and enterprise experience including 5G, GTM strategy and partnerships.
As a member of the leadership team at Delta Partners, the TMT strategy consulting and investment banking boutique now integrated into FTI Consulting's TMT practice, Mr. Stevens has led the Asia business of a mobile technology company TIMwe overseeing their expansion, strategy and project delivery. Mr. Stevens started his career with BNP Paribas Fortis as an Investment Banking Associate working from the office in Brussels, San Francisco and Amsterdam.
Mr. Stevens is fluent in English, French and Dutch.
• Gaming strategy and business set-up for leading South East Asian TMT player
• 5G strategy and business case for Asian telco
• CX transformation program for leading South East Asia telco
• Commercial transformation for South East Asian telco
• Innovation arm definition and set-up for South East Asian TMT player
• Enterprise department set-up and commercial launch for Asian telco
• Media strategy of regional telco
• Digital Subscription strategy for regional news publishers
M: +65 9832 9818
3 Church Street, #24-04
Business Plan Review
Strategy Consulting & Research
Strategic Planning and Implementation