Trial and Arbitration Support - Asia Pacific Service Sheet
February 15, 2022
Trial and Arbitration Support - Asia Pacific Service SheetDownloadsDownload Service Sheet
A winning argument is built with carefully chosen facts, arranged in a logical structure, and presented in a compelling manner. Our global practice provides presentations, technology, graphics, and a wide variety of custom tools, designed to strengthen your arguments – making them more persuasive and memorable.
Our global practice supports trials, hearings, arbitrations and more. We integrate seamlessly with the legal team, providing complete support from preparation through to post-hearing briefs. Our wide range of technical and creative services can be critical to successful dispute resolution. With increased interest and demand in the Asia-Pacific region, we have expanded our services and have established a practice based in Australia familiar with the local legal and regulatory framework.
Hearings, Trials and Arbitrations
Expert Reports & Briefs
Presentations to Regulators
Public Interest Matters
Evidence Presentations and Technology
Our international technology team enables every type of proceeding, whether fully remote, in person, or a mix of the two. When supporting remote hearings, arbitrations, and trials, FTI Consulting provides a full suite of tools, experienced hosting and support, to address all of the relevant challenges.
Our evidence presentation professionals do more than put documents on the screen – we bring the evidence to life by enlarging, highlighting and comparing, as needed and in real-time.
We provide and configure equipment for remote proceedings or use during in-person hearings. FTI Consulting is able to act as a neutral participant, supporting the parties and the court, during a proceeding or on behalf of just one party, helping to prepare them for the hearing or trial. When supporting a remote proceeding, we coordinate with transcription services, including real-time transcripts, and simultaneous interpretation.
Our proprietary Courtbook application, TrialMax Cloud®, provides a highly secure, easy-to-navigate user portal to upload and exchange evidence, participate in remote proceedings and review transcripts and synchronised video.
The FTI Consulting Difference
- We regularly support multi-week hearings with dozens of active participants and witnesses from around the globe.
- The World Bank/ICSID have selected FTI Consulting as their preferred host.
- Supported by FTI Consulting’s offices in 85 cities in major commercial centers around the globe.
- TrialMax Cloud® – FTI Consulting’s proprietary online portal bridges the gap between discovery, hearing preparation and evidence presentation
- High-end video streaming and recording resources; broadcast standard production capabilities.
- Our professional design team are expert at creating persuasive presentations that contribute to favourable outcomes.
Remote and Hybrid Hearings
Increasingly, remote or hybrid hearings have become the norm. A remote hearing demands far more than a simple web meeting. FTI Consulting provides a full suite of tools, experienced hosting and support to address all of the relevant challenges; security and privacy, reliability and efficiency, ease of use by all key participants, integrated interpretation and, when needed, preservation of the record.
Live Streaming of Public & Private Hearings
FTI Consulting has the experience to deliver a high quality, uninterrupted and engaging audio and visual experience when live streaming Inquiries, Royal Commissions, or other events.
- Complete equipment and technology
- Experienced broadcast professionals
- Securely hosted, customised viewing platform
- Recording, backup facilities and data storage options
- Affordable resources to produce any scale of broadcast in any location
Effective visuals are designed to complement your words rather than repeat them. Our creative team has years of experience using illustrations, infographics, animations, and interactives to clarify and reinforce arguments, making them more persuasive and more memorable. We tailor each presentation to the situation in which it will be viewed: in-person live or remote, on paper or PDF, or streamed to a broad audience.
February 15, 2022