Danelle Larsen is a member of the Office of the CFO Solutions practice. She is an accomplished interim leader with more than 20 years of diverse strategic, financial, and operational and restructuring experience across industries including consumer products, agriculture, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, manufacturing, hospitality and entertainment.
Most recently, Ms. Larsen served as Interim Controller for Mission produce, a $500 million agricultural company. In this role, Ms. Larsen was engaged to oversee the accounting team after their initial public offering.
Before that, Ms. Larsen served as Interim Treasurer for Bolthouse Farms, a $700 million CPG and agriculture company. In this role, she assisted with the Day One transition working alongside Butterfly Equity in the acquisition of Bolthouse Farms. On an ongoing basis, she focused on treasury platforms, cash maximization, debt structure and interest rates, as well as management of corporate insurance programs.
Prior to that, Ms. Larsen served as Chief Financial Officer for Uptime Energy, Inc., where she managed the day-to-day functions of accounting, finance, treasury and human resources. She managed current investors alongside a Series A process. She was also responsible for the review of all material agreements, onboarding new treasury and inventory management platforms.
Before that, Ms. Larsen was Chief Financial Officer of Wanu Water, Inc. In this role, she not only managed the day-to-day functions of accounting, finance, treasury and human resources but also oversaw manufacturing and distribution including production decisions, co-packer and vendor negotiations, key/national distributor relationships and pricing. In addition, she performed a financial restatement and transitioned treasury platforms.
- Served as Director of Consolidations & Reporting for an $8 billion international hospitality company; led the close of consolidated financials and lender reporting and worked on a cross-division team to reduce closing time across international regions
- Served as Interim Controller at Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a $100 million publicly traded bio-pharmaceutical company where she coordinated a three-year financial restatement; formulated new reserve methodologies and filing of continuing reporting periods
- Served as interim treasurer for Keystone Automotive Operations, a $600 million leading distributor where she managed daily cash flow movements, borrowings, interest rate decisions and FX transactions
- Advised aaiPharma, Inc., a $250 million specialty pharmaceuticals company and CRO, where she led covenant negotiations, reviewed credit agreements on a $100 million debt refinancing, created new reserve methodologies as part of a multi-year financial restatement, developed a valuation model used in the strategic assessment of offers during the 363 sale of the pharmaceutical division for $200 million
- Engaged by Oakwood Homes and assisted in the bankruptcy filing process that resulted in a successful sale of the company
- Executed multiple assessments of detailed business plans, cash flow forecasts, covenant calculations and borrowing base analyses at the bequest of various lending groups