Fabiano Lopes specializes in advising business leadership on strategic transformations to achieve targets in growth, cost reduction and profitability. With on-the-ground international experience in North and Latin America, Europe and Africa, Mr. Lopes has developed deep expertise in designing and implementing transformational initiatives for clients in industrial manufacturing, consumer products, pharmaceuticals and life sciences, retail, mining and private equity.
Mr. Lopes’ areas of focus are Target Operating Model (TOM) design and deployment, cost optimization and cost reduction strategy. He helps clients achieve long-term sustainability by developing and deploying shared services; outsourcing/resourcing; operational strategy; supply chain management; intelligent automation; and by executing operational due diligence and mergers & acquisitions.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Lopes held several leadership roles in consulting firms, including Monitor-Deloitte, Accenture and KPMG.
- Led the assessment phase for the turnaround of the largest U.S. dairy producer, identifying $300 million in savings across the organization
- Performed a strategic assessment of distribution operations for one of the largest brewery companies in the U.S., identified cost reduction and consolidation opportunities of $600 million based on a should-cost model
- Led team to identify savings opportunities in distribution network of largest UK electronics retailer, resulting in 20 internal projects and recommendation to redesign client’s distribution network
- Assisted leading South African mining organization in identifying cost reduction opportunities to the business’ direct spend, discovering approximately $200 million in OPEX and CAPEX savings
- Led team in identifying and deploying cost optimization opportunities, and implementing a Global Business Service organization for 10 supporting functions including HR, IT, finance, supply chain, technical services and legal services for a global mining company
Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
M.B.A., Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
T: +1 469 833 6895
2001 Ross Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201
Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
Supply Chain Optimization