Greg Tomlin has more than 30 years broad experience across all sectors of the property industry including commercial and residential investment sales and leasing, client side development representation and management and General Management roles in both construction and property development businesses for private and public companies.
Greg’s experience includes re-staffing, implementation of new cost control and job management systems to a construction business (initially specialised in the construction of medium density residential) and returning it to profit after an extended period of losses. The restructuring process also included expansion of the income base by including complex residential conversions, retirement village projects, refurbishments, commercial, mixed use and medium rise residential apartment construction.
Greg has considerable ‘hands on’ project and development management experience not only in ‘built form’ but also with major land developments in four states of Australia. This includes acquisition, management of the re-zoning process, staged operational subdivision and management of the sales and marketing of the completed lots.
Greg has 7 years experience with General Real Estate Advisory & Consultancy (Financier and Company side) and managing the realisation of assets in some of the most distressed markets in Australia maximising return of capital to stakeholders.
- Review and advice regarding project forecasting and/or risk profiles of existing projects and or properties.
- Forming and efficiently implementing property asset sale strategies including valuation engagement, assessment, rapid agent selection and management, engagement and marketing plan management with a results focus.
- General transactional advice over a broad spectrum of property assets including rural lifestyle, farming, office, residential, short-stay residential, industrial and development sites across all sectors in both metro and regional locations.
- High level strategic advice regarding joint ventures and development management agreements.
- Development options analysis.
- Development workout strategies and implementation from any stage in the development cycle through to project conclusion.