Greg Tomlin is a Senior Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment at FTI Consulting and is based in Perth, Australia.
Greg has more than 30 years' broad experience across all sectors of the property industry including commercial and residential investment sales and leasing, client side development management and general management of both construction and property development businesses for private and public companies.
As the General Manager of the Projects Division of one of Western Australia’s largest home building companies, Greg took the business from loss to profit within three years by introducing new cost control systems, improving staffing and expanding the income base by including complex residential conversions, refurbishments, commercial, mixed use and medium rise residential construction.
Greg has also managed major land and built form development projects in four states of Australia as General Manager of Operations for the Property Division of a publically listed engineering company.
Before joining FTI Consulting in 2013, Greg performed various roles as an independent development and property consultant.
Greg has practical industry expertise in:
- Review and advice regarding project forecasting and/or risk profiles of existing projects and or properties;
- Forming and efficiently implementing property asset sale strategies including valuation engagement, assessment, rapid agent selection and management, engagement and marketing plan management with a results focus;
- General transactional advice over a broad spectrum of property assets including rural lifestyle, farming, office, residential, short-stay residential, industrial and development sites across all sectors in both metro and regional locations;
- High level strategic advice regarding joint ventures and development management agreements;
- Development options analysis; and
- Development workout strategies and implementation from any stage in the development cycle through to project conclusion.