Thierry Miremont has extensive experience working in both management consulting and executive positions where he has delivered complex transformation and value creation projects for international brands facing operational and financial challenges.
Thierry has worked on a wide range of strategic, operational, organisational and IT projects for medium to large corporate and private equity firms in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia, across multiple industries, including consumer goods, industrial, financial and non-financial services.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Thierry was an interim CEO for companies requiring accelerated development, transformation, restructuring or turnaround, most often in adverse internal and/or market conditions.
Thierry also worked as Chief Operating Officer Europe and Global Senior Vice President of Business Development for Quiksilver, where he managed the growth of the business.
Thierry previously was a Partner at McKinsey, where he co-led the Global Airline practice and a Manager in Arthur Andersen’s consulting arm.
- Interim CEO, Chief Restructuring Officer and Chief Transformation Officer in stressed or distressed situations, where he led major restructuring, transformation and turnaround programs in France and in Europe
- Wide range of projects: growth strategies, M&A, due diligence, IT strategy and implementation, core process reengineering, organizational redesign, value creation plan, margin optimization, pricing, marketing & salesforce effectiveness, purchasing, supply-chain, change management, performance management, incentive programs, working capital optimization
- Experience across a variety of sectors including action sports & outdoor, airlines, apparel, automotive, B2B distribution, banking, construction, express parcel, ground handling and cargo services, high-tech, home furniture, insurance, logistics, luxury goods, mail order, metals, oil & gas, post, rail, renewables, travel & tourism and utilities
- Assignments in France, Western and Eastern Europe, North & South Africa and Asia
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association in France
M.Sc., Management, Paris-Dauphine University
M.B.A., Corporate Management – International Affairs, HEC Group
T: +33 6 23 49 22 11
86 Boulevard Haussmann
Restructuring / Turnaround Services