Actuarial & Pension
Our experienced and qualified actuaries help clients — including general, life and health insurers, reinsurers, captives, risk retention groups, brokers, banks, regulators, investors, corporations and their legal advisers — measure and manage risk and exposure, uncover and quantify opportunities, develop profitable products, optimize financial and operational functions, and support arbitration and litigation matters.
How We Help
Our Pension Consulting Services group provides independent, objective reviews, strategies and services to private, public and not-for-profit clients and their advisors. We help guide decisions, optimize performance and ensure compliance to meet current and long-term objectives of retirement and employee benefit plans, addressing critical issues such as de-risking, liability risk management and fiduciary responsibility. To learn more, click on the services below or contact one of our leaders.
- Appointed Actuary & Statements of Actuarial Opinion
- Expert Testimony
- Independent Compliance, Performance and Actuarial Audits
- Modeling, Pricing, Reserve Estimation & Predictive Analytics
- Pricing & Ratemaking
- Captive and Alternative Market Advisory Services
- Risk Transfer
- Strategic Financial Assessment and Risk Analysis
- Implementation & Support - Actuarial & Modeling Tools
- Pension Plan Restructuring
- Pension Valuation
- Retirement Plan Sponsor Risk Assessment