Anti-Corruption Investigations & Compliance Services
Leading the Way in Anti-Corruption Compliance
Anti-corruption enforcement activity is increasingly global. Companies must comply with international anti-bribery laws or risk severe penalties while facing growing public expectations of good ethical behavior and pressure from stakeholders to improve results.
FTI Consulting’s Anti-Corruption Investigations & Compliance team provides leading global capabilities to help companies mitigate corruption risk and investigate and prevent corruption issues. Our specialists advise internal and external counsel, government appointed monitors and corporate compliance officers, and help our clients respond to multi-jurisdictional matters arising from alleged violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”), the UK Bribery Act (“UKBA”), and related global statutes. Our services fall into three broad categories: corruption risk mitigation; investigation of allegations; and assistance with remediation.
We work with our clients to conduct proactive investigations, enhance compliance programs and perform value-added analysis that help decision-makers address and mitigate specific corruption risks. Our multidisciplinary team:
- designs and implements risk-based compliance programs
- performs geopolitical risk assessments and market entry analysis
- conducts integrity investigations of pre-acquisition targets, agents, resellers and other third parties, including politically-exposed-persons (PEPs)
- offers FTI COMPLY, an online compliance tool to organize, monitor and centrally manage third-party due diligence
- performs post-acquisition and third-party compliance audits
- trains employees on corporate anti-corruption policies and corporate governance officers on incident response protocols