Asset Tracing Investigations
FTI Consulting has extensive experience in identifying, locating and recovering assets throughout the globe. Our track record spans some of the world’s most high-profile cases, having assisted clients and their legal advisors in recovering billions of dollars of assets and untangling the most complex global financial crimes and sophisticated acts of concealment.
Our team can identify all types of assets - from bank accounts, offshore trust structures and property to art collections, yachts and private jets. We also design and execute strategies to recover assets and undertake financial worth inquiries to support informed corporate decision-making for potential transactions or litigation.
Why do you need an asset search?
- Locating proceeds of illegal activities as part of a fraud, corruption or other financial investigation
- Determining if there are sufficient assets to proceed with litigation
- Locating assets to enforce a judgement
- Confirming the veracity of claimed assets during financial inquiries
- Demonstrating dissipation of company assets during actual or potential provisional liquidation
- Supporting negotiations to recover unpaid debts