Impact of Brexit: Supply Chain
There is still significant uncertainty regarding the outcome of Brexit. However, now is the time for Supply Chain leadership to plan for a variety of scenarios to ensure their supply chains are prepared for any outcome of the Brexit negotiations. Businesses that plan effectively and put in place the capabilities to manage the post-Brexit world will minimise disruption to their customers and maximise potential to benefit from new opportunities. FTI Consulting’s Business Transformation practice has the skills and experience to help clients prepare their supply chains for the challenges ahead: Supply chain strategy Rapid performance improvement Distribution network design Digital capabilities Scenario planning Procurement Manufacturing footprint Transaction / M&A support.
Key FTI Consulting Services
FTI Consulting’s Business Transformation practice has the skills and experience to help clients prepare their supply chains for the challenges ahead.
Supply chain strategy
- Develop a revised or enhanced supply chain strategy in response to Brexit and other business challenges
- Prioritise the changes and reassess the organisation, operating model and tax structure
- Determine operational requirements and capabilities to develop
- Create detailed functional change plans to manage the transition around the Brexit process
Rapid performance improvement
- Identify and deliver cost savings and performance improvements across the supply chain
- Evaluate supply chain complexity and customer cost-to-serve to identify priority areas to be addressed in the wider Brexit change programme