Retail & Consumer Products: Store Labor Management
We help retailers maximize profitability and efficiency in store operations by working directly with functional teams and store personnel to identify opportunities for improvement and create a clear path to execution.
Typical Client Concerns We Address
- “Unexplained variability in staffing across stores with similar sales volumes”
- “Poor store-level compliance vs. labor budgets”
- “Better compliance with legal requirements”
- “Limited accountability at the store level caused by lack of transparency in reporting”
- “Opportunity for increased profitability through adjustment of operating hours”
Our team has a unique collection of industry and analytical experience, combining industry-specific practicality with a data-driven approach to create a custom solution to address your specific business needs.
Senior Managing Director