Lease Consulting Service Sheet
At a time when cost containment has become a business imperative, tenants are increasingly focused on managing occupancy costs. At the same time landlords are equally concerned about maximizing recoveries according to their contractual lease rights. FTI Consulting Real Estate and Infrastructure lease consulting professionals provide clients with guidance and protection as well as an effective alternative to in-house services.
Develop Strategic and Economic Value in Tenant and Landlord Leases
Our Lease Consulting Services address the needs and concerns of both landlords and tenants that seek guidance and protection.
Lease Consulting Services
Our escalation analysis is a comprehensive review by highly-qualified professionals that examine expenses incurred by tenants as part of their lease agreement. The focus is to verify that tenants are not being overcharged for certain costs.
- The costs and calculations that are reviewed include.
- Rent and additional rent
- Proportionate share computations
- Common area maintenance charges
- Verification of CPI, porter wages formulas and other indices
- Management fees
- Real estate tax pass-throughs
- Marketing and promotional charges
- Subtenant bill back charges
- Construction costs
- Verification of GLA
- Insurance requirements
- Corporate and/or regional expense allocations
October 26, 2018
Jeffrey N. Strauss
System.Collections.Generic.List`1[FTI.Foundation.Person.Models.IJobTitle] ?? string.Empty