2013 CoMP Survey Findings
Compensation Trends and the Implications for Real Estate and Finance Companies
Date: August 22, 2013
Length: 60 minutes
Compensation-related issues continue to be an important topic for companies as they seek to attract and retain talent. Join experts from our Compensation practice as they discuss key findings from their just-completed 2013 compensation survey of professional staff, middle management and executives.
- Actual 2012 compensation adjustments
- Anticipated 2013-2014 compensation salary budget projections
- Modifications to 2013 cash bonus plans
- Trends in equity compensation
- Internal equity comparisons
- Corporate governance and its effects on compensation
Who Should Attend?
- Board Members
- Chief Executive Officers
- General Counsel
- Human Resource professional
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Accounting Officer
Mr. Saitta has over 20 years of public accounting and consulting experience within the real estate industry that includes significant work involving compensation planning and structuring for public and private companies.
Ms. Gaynor has over 9 years of internal HR and consulting experience within the real estate industry that includes compensation planning and structuring for public and private companies, initial public offering planning and structuring and litigation support.