The End of Pretend and the Beginning of...
Real estate and business tax experts will explore the market fundamentals at play and discuss the strategies to promote success in the current dynamic environment.
Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Length: 60 minutes
- Current health of the commercial real estate market and the financial factors which might affect it over the next several years
- What has changed in the regulatory and economic environment over the past year and how these changes impact M&A, restructuring and refinancing opportunities
- How to prepare for the worst and avoid pitfalls that might derail success in this environment
- Recent developments in case law that impact the landscape
- Income tax traps on distressed debt restructurings and recent tax developments affecting commercial real estate
Who Should Watch?
- Debt Investors
- Hedge Funds and Private Equity Investors
- Lender and Special Servicers
- Lawyers and Accountants
- Real Estate Borrowers