Albert N. Leung
- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +1 415 283 4236
- F: +1 415 293 4496
- 50 California Street
- Suite 1900
- San Francisco, CA, 94111
- United States
- T: +1 415 283 4200
- F: +1 415 293 4496
- B.S., Finance and Operations Management, Boston College
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA)
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors (AIRA)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
- Performance Improvement
- Merger Integration
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Albert Leung specializes in performance improvement, large-scale transformation, merger integration & carveouts and restructuring in digital advertising, software, media, consumer goods, telecommunications and airlines. Mr. Leung has over 20 years of experience in Telecom, Media & Technology (“TMT”) advisory.
Mr. Leung has served as an operational and financial advisor during numerous transactions including buy-side due diligence, post-merger integrations and has led a wide variety of large-scale business transformations.
Mr. Leung has also advised numerous companies, lenders, and investors in a number of due diligence transactions and financial restructurings.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Leung spent 13 years at AlixPartners in the Telecom, Media and Technology group in the Enterprise Improvement practice and the Financial Advisory Services practice.
• Advised major ad tech company on buy-side due diligence throughout the pre and post merger phases. Performed post merger company-wide transformation capturing over $800M in synergies.
• Implemented end to end transformation program for global ticketing & events platform company included SG&A spend optimization, and footprint & workforce rationalization.
• Served as interim financial management to a $1 Billion premium snack food company. Achieved significant financial and operational improvements by developing brand level profit & loss forecasts, cash flow forecasts and detailed financial model to improve liquidity management and budgeting process.
• Advised global computer hardware and board on operational synergies and prepared detailed post-merger integration plan and organization design.
• Performed strategic, financial and organizational assessment of an enterprise software company for the special committee of the board. Prepared revenue enhancement opportunities for the SaaS division and cost savings initiatives for the legacy software division.
• Redesigned and implemented new capital investment process for leading digital media company.