- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance
- T: +61 7 3225 4935
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Level 20, CP1
- 345 Queen Street
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- T: +61 7 3225 4900
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Delhi
- ASIC Registered Liquidator
- Chartered Accountant, Australia
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Public Practice Certificate
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Bankruptcy Process & Contingency Planning
- Creditor Rights, Relations & Negotiations
- Financial Due Diligence
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Hospitality, Gaming & Leisure
- Real Estate
Andrew Weatherley is a Managing Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Andrew has experience in all aspects of personal and corporate insolvency in Australia, having worked over 16 years across a wide range of corporate recovery and corporate advisory appointments, namely receiverships, voluntary administrations, liquidations, deed of company arrangements, personal insolvency arrangements, statutory trustee appointments and bankruptcies.
Experienced in both formal and informal advisory and insolvency appointments in Australia, Andrew has gained proficiency in cash flow and liquidity management, working capital analysis, real property management and sale, forecast financial reviews and performance improvement in various sectors.
Andrew has specialist knowledge across a number of industries, particularly in commercial and residential property, tourism, hospitality, hotels and retail.
- Queensland Nickel – Senior member of the operations team dealing with the ongoing trading operations of nickel refinery.
- White Data – Administration and liquidation of an unlisted public company involved in failed ASX listing and data centre development.
- Large mortgage fund – Responsible for statutory tasks including reporting to creditors, coordinating and convening of creditors meetings and initial investigations.
- Buranda Properties – Receivership of significant real property holdings in inner Brisbane.
- Aristocon Group – Receivership of commercial real estate holdings across Australia.
- Independent review of real property and hospitality group and assisting directors dealing with a number of secured creditors.
- Independent review of a significant waste management entity operating in Australia, New Zealand and Cambodia.
- Fox Hotel/Royal Mail Hotel – Receivership of leasehold hotels in Brisbane.
- Central Gold Mines Pty Ltd/JKO Mining – Mining-Voluntary Administration and Deed of Company Arrangements of gold mining and processing plant in north Queensland.