- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance
- T: +1 303 689 8842
- B.S., Business Administration and Finance, Nebraska Wesleyan University
- M.B.A., University of Denver
- FINRA Series 7 and 63
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Brent Brackle is a Managing Director in FTI Consulting’s Corporate Finance practice, specializing in Telecom, Media and Technology, and is based in Denver, Colorado. Mr. Brackle has over 12 years of professional experience in financial and operational consulting, including extensive experience with merger integration, performance improvement and transformation engagements.
During his tenure at FTI Consulting, Mr. Brackle has worked on a variety of engagements including restructuring, performance improvement & cost optimization initiatives, merger integration planning & execution, transformation program management, transaction advisory services, quality of earnings analysis, financial and operational benchmarking and valuation.
Mr. Brackle is a member of FTI Consulting’s merger integration practice and has led training courses on how to set up and implement an integration management office to manage highly complex integrations. As part of the merger integration and performance improvement practices for Telecom, Media & Technology clients, Mr. Brackle has been responsible for program management and coordination, functional team oversight, communication planning, financial modeling and analysis, issues management, cross-functional integration plans and dependency management, headcount rationalization, organizational design, integration reporting and execution tracking.
Examples of merger integration engagements while at FTI Consulting include:
- Windstream: Led integration planning for Windstream and EarthLink sales functional team integration. In addition to the integration advisory engagement, led sales transformation engagement for Windstream prior to the EarthLink acquisition.
- Level 3 / Global Crossing: Co-led merger integration management office for over $6 billion revenue company, which included coordination of cross-functional integration planning, issues resolution and reporting.
- Level 3 / tw telecom: Co-led integration planning for the Sales team, including channel design, headcount planning, account rationalization and overall sales effectiveness. In addition, participated in IMO office.
- GoAmerica / Hands On VRS / Verizon Relay Services: Led integration management office for a three way merger with offices and employees scattered across the United States.
- Vertrue Performance Improvement, Merger Integration & Cost Optimization: Led project to assess current operations and design cost optimization plan for direct marketing company with duplicative cost structures to integrate two subsidiary companies. Outcome of the project will yield the Company over 60% in annual cost savings against run rate of two companies.
- Trulia / Market Leader: Co-led operational integration planning of SaaS provider during a compressed six week period. Integration plan included Day 1 headcount rationalization and desired state plans for Sales, Product, Finance & Accounting, Technology and Human Resources.
Mr. Brackle has also completed a number of other restructuring, performance improvement and M&A diligence projects while at FTI Consulting including: MediaNews Group, FairPoint Communications, RMG Networks, Magellan GPS, NuVox, Cincinnatti Bell, Broadwing, Telcove and One Communications.
Mr. Brackle holds a M.B.A. from the University of Denver and a B.S. in Business Administration – Finance from Nebraska Wesleyan University. He is also part of FTI Consulting’s Capital Advisors practice (“FTICA”) and has a FINRA Series 7 and 63 license. Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Brackle worked for Accenture’s Communications & High Tech practice.