- Senior Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +61 3 9604 0641
- F: +61 3 9604 0699
- Level 21, Bourke Place
- 600 Bourke Street
- Melbourne, VIC, 3000
- T: +61 3 9604 0600
- F: +61 3 9604 0699
- Bachelor of Business, International Trade, Monash University
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (CA ANZ)
Chelsie is a Senior Director in the Valuations Advisory team at FTI Consulting. With more than 20 years of experience providing corporate finance advice to a broad range of companies within Australia, Chelsie has worked on business valuations, mergers and acquisitions, financial due diligence, business strategy, financial consulting and financial modelling and analysis.
Chelsie was the in-house accountant of an Australian engineering company that provided capital equipment to the global aluminium industry. She also worked in Telstra’s corporate strategy and analysis team and was seconded to the mergers and acquisition team at BlueScope Steel.
For the past 18 months Chelsie worked at a big four accounting firm where she focused on critiquing valuations for financial reporting purposes. Chelsie provided valuation advice in relation to the fair values for impairment testing on behalf of the auditors of a significant number of listed and unlisted entities.
Chelsie has valued various businesses located in Australia, Europe, Asia and the Americas. Her industry focus has been primarily in infrastructure and renewable energy, private equity, food and beverages, fast moving consumer goods, financial services and education.
Her experience includes valuations of:
- infrastructure assets including ports, airports, toll roads and gas pipelines
- wind and hydro energy providers located in both Australia and New Zealand
- water recycling plant – located in South Australia
- fashion and retail – various fashion and retail businesses
- food and beverage – valuation and purchase price allocation consideration of various businesses, with a primary focus on boutique product providers
- biological assets – valuation of biological assets including vineyards, citrus plantations and forestry assets