- Senior Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +1 646 753 4165
- F: +1 212 682 0278
- 101 Greenwich Street
- Suite 903
- New York, NY, 10006
- United States
- T: +1 917 794 2669
- F: +1 212 682 0278
- M.A.E., Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace
- M.B.A., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Pricing Strategy
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Christophe Meunier specializes in assisting clients in projects such as strategy and business planning to industrialize ICT solutions, network deployment strategy and infrastructure strategy and go-to-market transformation programs for telecom operators and technology players. Mr. Meunier has over 20 years of consulting experience advising clients in Europe, North America and Africa. His expertise covers the telecommunications and high-tech industries with a focus on enterprise ICT, telecommunication infrastructure and satellites.
Mr. Meunier’s extensive advisory experience has helped numerous clients around the globe. His other areas of expertise include origination and execution of corporate strategy, marketing including churn, segmentation, product and pricing, sales and distribution and network operations.
Mr. Meunier was part of the leadership team at Delta Partners, the TMT strategy consulting and investment banking boutique now integrated into FTI Consulting's TMT practice. Prior to joining Delta Partners, he has worked at McKinsey & Company where he covered various high-tech industries such as aviation, IT services and telecommunications in the United States and France.
• Defined the strategy and accelerated the implementation of the global wholesale model for a regional telecommunication player
• Built the group enterprise strategy for a multi-country mobile and connectivity operator
• Defined the digital rich media strategy for an MNO
• Framed the digital banking strategy for a multi-country mobile operator
• Shaped the ICT strategy for an integrated operator in terms of position on the value chain and target segment/ verticals
• Conducted the enterprise product portfolio review and industrialization for an integrated operator after the acquisition of an IT service provider
• Designed the ICT solution operating model for an integrated operator, defining the level of industrialization of solutions and the writing the operating model including, organization, processes and tools
• Defined the migration strategy of enterprise legacy connectivity to fiber for a fixed incumbent operator, enabling ICT services
• Defined the cloud computing product and services offering for a network equipment provider
• Defined the spectrum and network deployment strategy for a mobile new entrant in sub-Saharan Africa
Mr. Meunier is fluent in English and French.