- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +61 7 3225 4911
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Level 20, CP1
- 345 Queen Street
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- T: +61 7 3225 4900
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- B.Bus., Professional Accounting, University of Queensland at Brisbane
- Chartered Accountant, Australia
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (CA ANZ)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
Claire is an emerging expert in complex investigations and has extensive experience in construction and mining engagements.
Claire began her career in the corporate finance industry in 2003. With a high level of performance, she is the lead on appointments for corporations, banking clients and private individuals across a broad range of industries, including property, construction, labour hire, retirement sector, and in mining and resources.
Claire is proactive and committed to achieving results for her clients and stakeholders, employing her experience, skills and insight to deliver relevant and on point outcomes.
Claire is proficient in complex investigations, cash flow management and analysis, financial forecasts, and navigates through any challenges in an engagement with a practical mindset. Claire has worked across consultancy based engagements, receiverships, voluntary administrations, arrangements, liquidations, bankruptcy and personal insolvency agreements.
- Claire held a leading role in the investigations and subsequent litigation in the Liquidation of Queensland Nickel Pty Ltd, a nickel refinery which operated in Townsville, Queensland.
- Conduct of the receivership of an agricultural machinery dealership in various locations in Central NSW, and managed the transactions for the sale of the dealership business.
- Facilitated the immediate cessation of trade and priority sell down of substantial assets of the Aluminium Boat Group. The engagement also entailed recovery of voidable transactions in excess of $1.1m and a multi-million dollar insurance claim.
- Claire performed a leading role in the receivership of a group of entities which developed and operated a multi-million dollar luxury high-rise retirement village consisting of 108 units.
- She was also instrumental in the winding up of a multi-million dollar construction company involving complex litigation.