Donald A. Raulerson
- Senior Managing Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +1 404 460 6220
- F: +1 404 460 6232
- 1201 W Peachtree Street, NW
- Suite 500
- Atlanta, GA, 30309
- United States
- T: +1 404 460 6200
- F: +1 404 460 6299
- M.S., Accounting, University of Memphis
- B.B.A, University of North Florida
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Accredited In Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida, Georgia and North Carolina
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Forensic Litigation Consulting
- Intellectual Property
Don Raulerson is a Senior Managing Director in the FTI Consulting Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment and is based in Atlanta. Mr. Raulerson provides legal advisory services to attorneys in the areas of economic damages, post-acquisition disputes, fraud, business valuation issues, and white-collar crime investigations.
Mr. Raulerson brings over 30 years of experience to his work. As a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, he has conducted numerous complex criminal investigations relating to fraud, white-collar crime and public corruption. He served as a senior bankruptcy analyst for the Department of Justice, responsible for the administration of bankruptcy cases and analyzing the economic viability of businesses progressing through the bankruptcy system.
Mr. Raulerson has been employed by international financial service firms for the last 18 years, devoting himself exclusively to economic damages and forensic consulting. He has extensive experience as an expert witness. During his career he has provided expert testimony in commercial damage, intellectual property and civil/criminal fraud cases. He has testified in the following forums: Federal Grand Jury, U.S. District Court, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, State Superior Court and arbitration.
Mr. Raulerson has an M.S. in accounting from the University of Memphis and a bachelor of business administration from the University of North Florida. He is a certified public accountant in Florida, Georgia and North Carolina and a Certified Fraud Examiner. He is also accredited in Business Valuation, Personal Financial Planning and Financial Forensics by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.