- Managing Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +1 646 453 1284
- F: +1 212 841 9350
- Three Times Square
- 9th Floor
- New York, NY, 10036
- United States
- T: +1 212 247 1010
- F: +1 212 841 9350
- B.S., Accounting and Finance, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, NYU
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), New York
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Forensic Accounting & Investigations
- SEC Investigations
- White Collar Defense
- Financial Services
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Edith Wong is a Managing Director in the FTI Consulting Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment and is based in New York. With more than 14 years of experience as a forensic accountant providing investigative and advisory expertise to external legal counsel, audit committee members, and board of directors, Ms. Wong has extensive experience in disputes involving financial reporting issues, accounting irregularities and internal controls. Her litigation and dispute advisory services also includes complex accounting analyses, drafting expert reports and assisting with deposition preparation.
Ms. Wong has also directed and conducted large-scale international investigations involving corporate fraud, whistle-blowing, employee negligence, bribery and corruption allegations relating to DOJ/SEC enforcement and compliance and other “white-collar crime” investigations. She is experienced in conducting employee interviews, forensic accounting investigations, financial reporting investigations and assisting clients with advisory services.
Ms. Wong’s clients include numerous Fortune 500 companies, and her industry experience includes banking, telecommunications, consumer products, manufacturing, energy, education, entertainment, financial services and technology.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Ms. Wong was at the Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services practice of Ernst & Young, an international public accounting firm, in their New York office, where she worked on a number of high profile financial restatements and audit malpractice cases.