- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +1 215 606 4356
- 1500 Walnut Street
- Suite 1515
- Philadelphia, PA, 19102
- United States
- T: +1 215 546 4590
- B.S., Accounting, University of Delaware
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA)
- Certified Public Accountant (inactive)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA), Global Board of Trustees
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Transaction Advisory
- Due Diligence
- Bankruptcy Process & Contingency Planning
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Financial Services
Edmund Tedeschi is a Managing Director at FTI Consulting in Philadelphia. Mr. Tedeschi is a member of the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment.
Mr. Tedeschi has over 18 years of diverse business experience, including 15 years in restructuring and transaction services. His experience includes representing both debtors and creditors in formal bankruptcy and out-of-court restructurings, serving as an expert witness as well as providing due diligence services. Mr. Tedeschi’s clients have included public and private companies in various industries including retail, office supplies, video gaming, insurance, manufacturing, leasing, telecom, healthcare, airlines and banking.
Prior to returning to FTI Consulting, Mr. Tedeschi was a Managing Director at WeinsweigAdvisors and the Director of Finance at Frank Parson’s. He started his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers in the Corporate Finance group, which was acquired by FTI Consulting in 2002.
Mr. Tedeschi holds a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Delaware. He is a Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor, Certified Public Accountant (inactive), and is a member of the Turnaround Management Association.