- Senior Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +1 416 649 8072
- 1000 de La Gauchetiere Street West
- 24th Floor
- Montreal, QC, H3B 4W5
- T: +1 514 448 5175
- B.Eng., Civil Engineering, Notre Dame University, Lebanon
- M.Eng., Building Engineering, Project Management, Concordia University
- Construction Law, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
- Project Management Training, Astaldi Academy, Politecnico di Milano
- Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Construction Solutions
Georges Bader is a Senior Director in the FTI Consulting Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment and is a member of the Construction Solutions practice in Montreal, Canada. Mr. Bader has more than ten years of experience in the construction industry and specializes in project and construction management and contract claims.
Over the past ten years, Mr. Bader experience has encompassed several large complex/mega projects in remote areas, including mining and heavy civil, power generation, roads and bridges. His continually advancing roles have related to construction management, project management, scheduling, delay analysis, claim preparation, claim validation and review, contract and claim management. He has worked in various countries including Canada, Nigeria, Oman and Lebanon.
Mr. Bader earned a Bachelor of Civil Engineering from Notre Dame University and a Master of Engineering with a specialization in Project Management from Concordia University. He is a Professional Engineer with the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec. He is fluent in English, French and Arabic.
Mr. Bader has been involved in arbitration, Provincial Commissions of Inquiry and has provided support to legal teams in dispute matters.