- Managing Director
- T: +353 87 739 3089
- F: +353 1 765 0801
- The Academy, Suites 2A & 2B
- 42 Pearse Street
- Dublin, 2
- T: +353 1 765 0800
- F: +353 1 765 0801
- LL.B., Law, Griffith College
- Legal Technology and Innovation, Ulster University
- Project Management, National College of Ireland
- Diploma in Legal Studies, Griffith College
- Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS)
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)
- Organization of Legal Professionals (OLP)
Grainne Bryan is a Managing Director in FTI Consulting’s Technology practice, serving as a leader in the Dublin office. She has worked in the legal industry for more than two decades. Throughout her career, Grainne has worked in a consultative capacity with law firms and corporate legal departments enabling them to effectively leverage technology and resources in all areas of legal practice.
With deep expertise in general management, consulting, project management and legal professional experience, Grainne is an experienced leader and team builder in professional environments with a reputation for people management, talent sourcing, mentoring and communication.
A solution-orientated project manager who can formulate and drive a consistent approach towards all aspects of a project, Grainne has many years corporate exposure in delivering individual solutions to specific projects and has standardised workflows and processes for a large number of projects involving all aspects of data identification, collection, production and review.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Grainne was instrumental in the setting up of some of Ireland’s primary and largest in-house e-discovery, project services and technology teams, assisting on many notable e-discovery, AI, corporate and regulatory projects.
Grainne is a frequent writer and speaker on a variety of topics ranging from e-discovery, AI technology, the future workforce and legal cost control to leadership development, performance management and staff mentoring in today’s workplace.
Awards & Recognition
- Women in Tech Awards, Digital Transformation, Dublin Tech Summit (2018)